Today and Tuesday before 7 are the last chances to vote if you haven’t and more importantly — to remind every Jeffco voter to turn in that ballot.
You can find drop-off locations here: http://jeffco.us/elections/voting-and-registration/drop-off-locations/.
Colorado also allows same-day voter registration, so if someone you know thinks they can’t vote, please direct them to one of the Jeffco Voter Service & Polling Center locations.
We need to recall Jeffco School Board members Ken Witt, John Newkirk and Julie Williams and we need every vote. We’ve outlined the reasons we support the recall, and we hope that you will continue spreading the word in this final stretch.
Need a reminder about how to fill out the ballot:
- Vote for Ali Lasell in District 3
- Vote for Amanda Stevens in District 4
- Vote yes to recall Julie Williams.
- Vote for Brad Rupert as the successor candidate.
- Vote yes to recall John Newkirk.
- Vote for Susan Harmon as the successor candidate.
- Vote yes to recall Ken Witt.
- Vote for Ron Mitchell as the successor candidate.
- Drop off your ballot at a drop-off location or in a 24-hour ballot box by 7 pm this Tuesday, 11/3.
It’s as easy as that. Go vote if you haven’t, and if you have some time on Monday, considering phone banking during the day or in the vening to help encourage others to vote too.
Keep fighting, JeffCo!